This 90 minute workshop will enable the learner to undertake the skill but not to interpret or diagnose.
Following the session delegates will be able to:
•Develop their knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the heart
•Record a 12 lead ECG accurately and learn how to troubleshoot if machine malfunctions
•Take a radial pulse and recognise an abnormal rhythm
•Develop an awareness of the principles of electrocardiography
•Understand the importance of the ECG in diagnosing patients with chest pain
This session will be held via Zoom; the link will be emailed from the trainer the day before.
To register for this event please click here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/performing-ecg-for-hcas-virtual-1100-1230-tickets-219871400277?aff=ebdsoporgprofile
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE MAY RECORD SOME OF THE SESSIONS AND PICTURES MAY BE TAKEN DURING THE TRAINING TO PROMOTE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE TRAINING HUB WEBSITE.
IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY TO HAVE YOUR PHOTO TAKEN, PLEASE INFORM THE FACILITATOR BY USING THE CHAT FUNCTION OR VERBALLY, YOU CAN THEN TURN YOUR CAMERA OFF.
- Spaces are only for NHS employees in member practices within Surrey Heartlands CCG.
- Charges will apply if the person attending does not work in Surrey Heartlands CCG.
- Spaces must be booked under the name & contact details of the person attending. Multiple bookings made under the same details may be subject to cancellation.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours’ prior to the course date.
- Non-attendance or failure to cancel may result in a charge of up to £96 (this may be higher for certain courses). Failure to cancel and non-attendance also means that those on the waiting list are unable to be offered this place.